Season is planned to run from early January through late February 2021:
- Online registration forms: CLICK HERE TO GO TO REGISTRATION FORM
- Everything you need to fill out in one handy spot. Just fill in your wrestler’s information and hit submit.
- A videoconference meeting is scheduled for December 14, 2020 to open the registration period. Registration will run for about 10 to 14 days, and then close. More information to come.
- USA Cards are now required for ALL wrestlers
- Cards will be available for purchase at Registration. More information will be shared at the parent’s meeting on December 14.
Cost is $45.00 per child in Kindergarten thru 8th Grade, for USA Wrestling card. No additional club costs this year.
Practices are held in the high school wrestling room. Athletes enter at Door 11. It is anticipated that parents will not be allowed in the building until further notice. Depending on numbers, student athletes may likely be split into small groups by grade level:
- Kindergarten -2nd grade: Practice nights and times TBA
- 3rd – 5th grades: TBA
- 6th – 8ith grades: TBA
No season singlet rental this year.